How To Move Handbook
How To Talk Mortgage Talk
Order Full Book
Steiners How To Move
Order Full Book
Steiners How To Talk Mortgage Talk $12.95
Order Full Disk
Steiners Mortgage Hunter Internet Kit on Disk $9.95
to Talk Mortgage Talk
How To Save $$$ on Moving
The Insider's Guide to
Expert Advice on
Moving With Your Pets
The Truth About
Home Equity Mortgages
Answers to FAQs on Planning
& Making a Household Move
How To Chose a
Real Estate Agent
with Others and get a
FREE copy of the
Handbook's next edition
What's in the Handbooks
What Others Say About
How To Move Handbook
ADVICE from movedoc.com
READ 7 STEPS YOU NEED TO KNOW from the book
before you shop for a loan.
READ THIS BEFORE
APPLYING FOR MORTGAGES
Steiners Complete How To Talk Mortgage Talk documents
the latest potholes and how to avoid them when applying for
today's home mortgage.
This new book assists both home buyers and those refinancing in
the current booming real estate market. People feel financially
naked, discussing their loan application with a lender. The
discussion can tie them and their and their pocketbook in knots
for more than a quarter of a century. This book gives the consumer
an insider's understanding of the jargon and procedures they'll
need to get the loan they want.
Unlike other personal finance books, readers won't have to
trudge to the last page before they start applying for their loan.
Each piece of information is short, stand-alone, and alphabetized
to point to solutions as problems arise during the loan process.
Steiners Complete How To Talk Mortgage Talk includes
information on home buying, refinancing a high interest loan,
evaluating home equity lines of credit, pitfalls in reverse
mortgages, preventing banks from miscalculating payments, or
improperly continuing to assess PMI and real estate impound
charges. It includes extensive Internet lender and service contact
lists as well as 40 pages of forms and checklists to put you in
control when interviewing lenders.
Clyde and Shari Steiner are also the authors of Steiners
Complete How To Move Handbook.
Mortgage Talk is published by Independent Information
Publications, 3357 - 21 Street, San Francisco, CA Available at
bookstores (ISBN 0-913733-09-1) or DIRECT from (800/444-2524
Ext 1) for $12.95.
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE...
Buying a home
Planning to refinance your high interest loan
Evaluating home equity line of credit offers
Tempted by a reverse mortgage
Worried your current mortgage payments have been miscalculated
Wanting your lender to stop assessing PMI and real estate tax
Not thrilled about the prospect of sitting around financially naked,
with a Loan Advisor whose financial know how can tie you and your
pocketbook in knots for more than a quarter of a century.
Some important tools you'll find in this book:
- This book gives you the weapons you need to go out and hunt
down not only the best rates, but the best loan program
specifics that match your needs.
- Unlike many books on financing, you don't have to trudge
through the whole thing from beginning to end before you start
interviewing lenders. Each piece of information is short, as
stand-alone as possible, and alphabetized so that you can locate
And lots and lots of other GOODIES, including:
- How to calculate your own borrower ratio qualification, so
you know ahead of time how large a loan amount you can get.
- The three most important questions you need to ask every
lender you're considering.
- Why principal paydowns are better than 15 year amortization
or bi-weekly payment mortgages.
- Why recasting can turn a bad loan program into a true
- The most important thing to watch out for in a cash-out
- How to use our Loan Evaluator to stack up the true costs of
any loan program.
- Know when you should tell your lender "No."
- Where to find financing for co-ops, farms and other
"non-standard" types of property.
- What kinds of clouds on your title report can cause your
property to lose value.
- Two lender turnaround deadlines that can make or break your
- When to go ahead with a loan, even though the amount isn't
what you need.
- How to solve past credit problems with affordable, no
nonsense counseling, and lenders willing to help you buy your
- How to tap into MCC tax credits to get IRS help with your
- VA programs - no down and cheap. How to find lenders who
have streamlined the process, can qualify you and fund
- EXTENSIVE Money$ource Directory to 800 phone numbers and
Internet sites for lenders, government programs, tax savings,
non profit counselors and free software
- COMPLETE "Apples to Apples" Loan Evaluators
- SIMPLE Refinance Evaluator
- TRIAL RUN Loan Qualifying Worksheet
- EASY Loan Payment Estimator
MORE INFO or
ORDER MORTGAGE BOOK
- Copyright (c) 1998-2006 by Independent
Information Publications - All rights reserved